Friday, September 18, 2015

POLL 2016

All cards are down ! Anyone else who wants to be the next President of the Republic? I must say this, I'm not for BINAY ! for God sake...after all the obvious controversies? BIG NO!

about Mar Roxas, I never heard any strong allegation of corruption against him, but the Yolanda issues and incompetence on his work related to MRT during his term as DOTC Secretary makes me think if I really go for him? 

Poe! Dyos ko Poe! Why ? What makes her to decide to run for Presidency? Vice President might be acceptable for me. Maybe because she brings the Iconic Popularity of the King, I find her intelligent and good person to serve but I don't think 2016 is the right time for her, She's already bringing up the charm of FPJ to the masses, all she need to do is to prove more of herself through passing significant bills. Then she might consider the higher position by the year 2022.

ANY ALTERNATIVE CANDIDATES?
 If Non? 

Among the Three Aspirants ? 

I will rather go for Roxas... Lesser Evil than Binay but more experienced than Poe. Just continue the DAANG MATUWID daw?  medyo nababako! na ta traffic madalas, pero tuloy tuloy.  The Effort is there and some are proven, not perfect but still satisfactory for me. Just Saying.  Always Remember the problem of this country can not be solve by the only one person. Be the part of the solution and GOD WILL BE OUR GUIDANCE.

Pero parang awa nyo na. #NOTOBINAY2016 

BUT?? If ever  Mayor Rodrigo Duterte from Davao will join the arena, that is another  story. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home