Sunday, December 31, 2006

EXIT

It's already end of 2006 and lots of significant memories happened. Days are so fast, many things are we need to leave and bring. From the first quarter up to the present of this year I've been wth my old and new friends most of the time..Trips, Birthdays. Weddings, Christening and Goodbyes..

One of my childhood bestfriend married this year, after a few months she gave birth to a wonderful baby girl Quing Quing.

Puerto Galera, one of the top beaches where I've been last April... I resigned to my job because of that 4 days trip. But I never regret it.

Another friend got pregnant and she also married this year that's because of Puerto.. hehe

The Videoke Queen left for good with her children in U.K last May.

I got my new job and I met Kupz, we got trouble after 4 months and we ended up to a good friendship. thanks...

Typhoon Milenyo striked Metro Manila it's my first time to get stranded for a long hours and hitched to a truck with different people like an evacuees.

My sister got pregnant after 10 years of relationship with her boyfriend, and I'm afraid to be the next bread winnner of the family but it's ok.

And now... I'm about to resign again for a new career this coming 2007.

Thanks for this year... Happy and Sad Memories makes me stronger and better person.. Hope for the good health and wealth to my family, friends and loveone's. GOODBYE 2006!!!!! World Peace!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home