Saturday, February 03, 2007

COLD FEB.

Actually, I don't know what to say right now, I just drop by to this site, to read my previous blogs to reminice some of the significant past.."senti?".

It's always a cold february, love to eat, love to sleep, love to be with someone.. wahhhh.. Anyway whatever it takes.. life must go on.. I love myself now more than before.. but it's much better if I share this happiness to others like I always do..

Sometimes.. I miss the people who been part of my rocky world.. and they will always be a part of it.. I remember the cool moments that we've been together.. and I recall the decisions that I've made before.. asking myself.. WHAT IF? that's a hanging question..

We always decide for ourselves, for others and for our loveone's.. We always consider them as part of our decision making, and that's important.. to get the answers from the questions that we're asking for..But most of the time.. things happens because they're meant to.. even though we have the freedom to choose.. still, we don't have the control.. the important is to know what to do if ever we encounter this things again.. For me now, before I decide, consideration of what really makes me happy and mature will be the great thing, as long as no one will be hurt.. In a relationship, We really need someone who's mature enough to decide for themselves and have the mutual connection to us..oooppss.. That's Life.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aawwww...bulls eye ah...galeng ng pgkakadale mo pare!!!eniwei khit gnun ginawa ko i still cant find the answers oh ngpapakabulag n nga lng ako hayyy basta alam ko pgbalik ko jan mkita ko lng ulit kayo ng tropa at kumpleto p rin tyong mgsasaya at mg iinuman un ang tunay kong kaligayahan hehe..mbuhay ka kapatid!muahhh

3:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home