Monday, April 11, 2005

UNANG SUBOK

This is the first time that I've used our new multimedia section where we can stay for a while to use internet access during vacant period. I discovered this last week while having a conversation with my friend. He told me that he usually spend his time here, instead of renting a computer outside like what I've been doing for the past few weeks. Now, there's an alternative where we can unwind and relax for FREE!!!

Actually, I'm just taking my speed typing course from 1 to 2:30p.m. My previous professor failed me in this subject last semester. I'm just waiting for my friends who are also taking their summer classes. Anyway, I'm enjoying what I'm doing right now.. But it's quite disappointing because it's too late for me to use this facility...I think there are only a few students who knew about this place..

Most of the students in our school like me spend their time smoking and drinking outside the campus. I'm also thankful at least now before I leave the campus, I have something to keep myself busy. I'm looking forward that there will be more new things or facilities that may help develop the skills and knowledge of the students.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home